This year surely is going to be fantastic. Here are a few projects that I've done so far:
- Founded Qount.Us
- Co-founder and organizer of the QS Amsterdam meetup group
- Co-organizer of the QS Europe Conference
- One of five Padvinders
- Just a guy at Permanent Beta (who tends to be handy with data)
- Part of Young Talents
- Jury at Sprint14.nl
- Rebuilding the Curious Corner with a referral system
- Building custom dashboards for multiple clients
- Mr. Quantified Self at BeBright.eu
- Co-author of a white paper about patient generated data for healthcare.
- Advising the RVZ regarding consumer driven ehealth.
- Build a prototype of the Metabiography
- Qount.us dashboard for Sustrans and the GGD.
- Started my fourth year of my bachelor degree with my thesis.
- Interview about Wearables for RTL Nieuws
- Arte TV interviewed me about the Quantified Self
- Got a paragraph explaining me in De Groene Amsterdammer
- Published an article in Dialyse Nefrologie Magazine
- Dutch interview about being a patient for research purposes
- Hiked from East to West in the Netherlands